Frequently Asked Questions
What is LakeCottageLand.com?
Why should I advertise my property on LakeCottageLand.com?
LakeCottageLand also has buyers on a members email lists who have signed up to be contacted when new property ads are posted and when their property specific criteria needs get a match. This Auto Notification service can generate great leads and even quick sales right away when their property ads match up with data base buyers. You essentially have a whole new pool of buyers that you can market to that you would not otherwise without advertising on LakeCottageLand.com.
LakeCottageLand is also found at the top of almost all Real Estate related searches for Wisconsin, Michigan, and Upper Michigan. We know how to make sure LakeCottageLand.com is found with regards to what key words people will be searching. Using this SEO (Search Engine Optimization) knowledge we have, we’ll be one of the top choices for buyers to click on when searching to buy recreational Real Estate for sale.
» Click here to view benefits and details of advertising on LakeCottageLand
How do I place an ad on LakeCottageLand.com?
Getting started is an easy two-step process: "Register" & "Add Listing"
1. Click the "Register" link, located in the top right section of LakeCottageLand.com.
2. Scroll down and click on the "Sign Up Now" button at the bottom of the 'Looking to Sell?' column.
3. Create a new user account by entering:
Name: Your name. (You will be asked for your company name and other contact info later.)
Username: Create an easy to remember username, and please make note of it.
Email address: Please use the address you would like to have property inquiries sent.
Password: Create a password, and please make note of it.
and, click "Next".
4. Complete your contact info for potential buyers on the 'Register New User' page and click "Register".
5. On the 'Profile Picture' page you may upload your picture or logo now, or "Skip" and come back later to complete. Either way, the web page will refresh and you will be notified that your account has been created and you are a registered user.
6. You can now Log In with your User Name and Password to Add a New Listing.
(For handy reference, and if you signed up as a Seller, your Username and Password have been emailed to the address used to register.)
1. Sign In to LakeCottageLand.com to access the 'Add Listing' page, which is part of your Account Overview and User Menu.
2. Whether you are an agent with multiple properties or a "For Sale by Owner" with a single property for sale, please follow the 'Add New Listing' instructions that fit you best.
For agents, using an "Unlimited Ads" option, please select an ad plan and check out before placing ads.
For FSBO's, using a "Single Ad" option, please create your property ad before checking out.
For both agents and FSBO's, if you are using one of the trial codes please select the ad plan that best matches your trial offer, and apply to the Coupon box during 'Checkout'.
3. There are easy to follow instructions for posting your property to the site from the 'Add Listing' page, and all ad plans pay with a debit card or a credit card through secure and easy to use PayPal.** All LakeCottageLand ad plans, both Single and Unlimited, are conducted with a debit card or a credit card through secure and easy to use PayPal. You are not required to create or use a PayPal account in order to checkout.
What does it cost to advertise property on LakeCottageLand.com?
- Single Ads with unlimited photos:
- $9 for 1 month
- $49 for 6 months
- Unlimited Ads with unlimited photos:
- $59 per month
- $129 per 3 months
- $199 per 6 months
- $299 per 1 year